Gordon House

Gordon House in Margate is my home. It is a wonderful, crazy, huge late Georgian house and it is full of space and surprises.
As an artist, I found a home that I can work in, and make part of my work.  

I have spent years collaborating and working collectively with other artists and would now like to create opportunities for artists and perfomers to come and work in the unusual spaces within a domestic setting.

This could include creating videos, running workshops, writing, exhibiting, performing, screening films, discussions, seminars and more. I am also keen to have artists in residence when the top floor is a bit more sorted as I have space for individual artists or small groups to live in for short, fixed periods of time.

Do you have some ideas? Come and talk. You can contact me at: gordonhousemargate@gmail.com
 














Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing great info. Informative article. Here, another great housing society, Blue World City. Its aims to provide a modern lifestyle to the residents of Twin City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SeekLamp.com is a leading online retail store based in Guangdong, China specializing in selling home lighting. We always strive to provide our customers with high quality products at a competitive price and cater to customer's explicit needs.
    Seeklamp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts